[Python-Dev] Source control tools

Nicolas Chauvat nicolas.chauvat at logilab.fr
Tue Jun 13 15:43:18 CEST 2006

On Tue, Jun 13, 2006 at 10:27:17AM +0200, Alexander Schremmer wrote:
> Maybe you benchmarked a Tailor deficiency here, but Mercurial scales very
> well. People use it for work on the Linux kernel etc.
> Compared to that, Bazaar-NG seems to reach limits already when working on
> it's own code/repository.

We happen to have switched to mercurial a month ago for all of our
code and are happy with it. It scales well, as opposed to darcs. It is
very similar to git. Mercurial is used for OpenSolaris if I recall
correctly.

--
Nicolas Chauvat

logilab.fr - services en informatique avancée et gestion de connaissances