[Python-Dev] RFC: trunk checkins between now and 2.5 final

Nick Coghlan ncoghlan at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 13:27:26 CEST 2006

Anthony Baxter wrote:
> Anyway, this is the current thinking. Am I being too dogmatic here?
> Comments solicited.

Seems like a fair policy to me.

> As far as people to sign off on things, Neal, myself or Guido should
> be the ones to do it. Course, Guido will probably decide he doesn't
> want this dubious honour <wink>.

I consider the proposed import change (looking for __module_name__ in the main
module) a bug fix for the interaction between PEP 338 and 328, but I'll hold
off on committing it until I get the OK from yourself or Neal (and put the
patch on SF in the meantime).

Cheers,
Nick.