[Python-Dev] Bug Day?

Brett Cannon brett at python.org
Wed Mar 8 23:17:06 CET 2006

On 3/8/06, Georg Brandl <g.brandl at gmx.net> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I know, PyCon's just been, but not many bugs were closed and
> there really ought to be some issues resolved before 2.4.3 happens.
> The number of open bugs is again crawling to 900.
>
> I myself are looking at many bugs and patches over time, but with
> most of them I can't decide alone what to do. Writing here every
> time doesn't seem like the most sensible thing too.
>
> So, is there interest?

Pending time, I would be interested, especially to see if we can at
least narrow down the persistent reference leaks.

> Can I do anything to make it easier?

Do my homework and TA work for me to an acceptable level of quality.
=)  Other than that, just holding at a time that works for me (they
tend to fall in the morning for PSF on the weekend which means I am
still asleep, although I am working on actually getting up at
reasonable hours these days.  =)

-Brett