[Python-Dev] Still looking for volunteer to run Windows buildbot

Tim Peters tim.peters at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 06:13:12 CET 2006

[Uncle Timmy]
> Looks like it was running test_bsddb at the time, and the test
> framework gave up after waiting 20 minutes for more output.  I had one
> of those "recently" that waited 20 minutes for output after starting
> test_shelve, but it's scrolled off the page.  Berkeley DB is fishy.

Well speak of the devil, and the Canadians appear ;-)  Your _current_
Win2K test run crapped out after waiting 20 minutes for test_shelve to
finish:

http://www.python.org/dev/buildbot/all/x86%20W2k%20trunk/builds/23/step-test/0

I don't recall this ever happening before we moved to the newer bsddb,
 Now it's happened on at least two machines.