[Python-Dev] Still looking for volunteer to run Windows buildbot

"Martin v. Löwis" martin at v.loewis.de
Wed Mar 15 10:03:09 CET 2006

Trent Mick wrote:
> Yes I've noticed it too. I've had to kill python_d.exe a few times. I
> haven't yet had the chance to look into it. I am NOT getting this error
> on another Windows Python build slave that I am running in-house for
> play.

I believe this originated from a test run not terminating. buildbot
then tried to kill the test run after the timeout; that also failed.
Subsequent build now fail to compile. It just happened again:

http://www.python.org/dev/buildbot/trunk/x86%20W2k%20trunk/builds/23/step-test/0
http://www.python.org/dev/buildbot/trunk/x86%20W2k%20trunk/builds/23/step-test/1
http://www.python.org/dev/buildbot/trunk/x86%20W2k%20trunk/builds/23/step-test/2

Regards,