[Python-Dev] [Fwd: Re: r43214 - peps/trunk/pep-3000.txt]

Charlie Clark charlie at begeistert.org
Thu Mar 23 08:36:44 CET 2006

On 2006-03-22 at 20:22:58 [+0100], M.-A. Lemburg <mal at egenix.com> wrote:
> Charlie,
>
> you might want to reply to this one...

yellowTAB includes Python 2.4 as part of their ZETA OS which, as Marc-André
notes is a further development of BeOS. Francois Revol has done the work to
keep Python up to date and working with the existing maintainer, Donn Cave,
on this.

It's a much more solid release than all previous versions with much greater
support for Python extensions. Even Zope runs with only one slight change
as flock() is not yet supported.

Charlie