[Python-Dev] I'm not getting email from SF when assigned a bug/patch

Guido van Rossum guido at python.org
Mon Mar 27 23:44:02 CEST 2006

Folks,

When you assign a bug/patch to me, somehow SourceForge doesn't send me
an email. (Is this understood behavior? Can it be changed?) Since I
don't monitor my SF personal page regularly any more, that means that
the issue will remain in limbo forever or until someone points me to
it. So if you want me to take any particular action (even rejecting
something) please send me a separate email!