[Python-Dev] I'm not getting email from SF when assigned abug/patch

Barry Warsaw barry at python.org
Tue Mar 28 16:02:56 CEST 2006

On Tue, 2006-03-28 at 10:13 +0200, Giovanni Bajo wrote:

> Another option would be Bugzilla, which is proven to be stable, maintained
> and used succesfully by large open source projects (like
> GCC+RedHat+Binutils+Classpath).

The infrastructure committee (of which I'm a member but not the chair)
is examining the alternatives and trying to put up some live demos for
people to check out.  Getting the data out of SourceForge has been the
sticky issue though, and last I recall, we were waiting for some
response from them about export bugs we'd encountered.

-Barry