[Python-Dev] I'm not getting email from SF when assigned a bug/patch

Brett Cannon brett at python.org
Fri Mar 31 02:40:43 CEST 2006

> On 3/30/06, "Martin v. Löwis" <martin at v.loewis.de> wrote:
> > Fredrik Lundh wrote:
> > > I can ask them for a test py3k account, if there's any interest.
> >
> > I'm personally not very much interested in a Py3k tracker; I don't
> > see myself using it. So I'm not interested in a trac-based one,
> > either.
>
> Me neither. It's too early.

Same here.  Please move any more comments about infrastructure to the
infrastructure list
(http://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/infrastructure/).  But do
realize the committee is not discussing trackers yet.  We are still
trying to get our SF data out so that can be imported into a tracker
to test its use (we need large scale bugs in it to stress it and get a
feel for its search abilities, etc.).  I am going to be picky about
keeping the intfrastructure email traffic focued on the task at hand.

Tracker discussions will be mostly ignored by me until I send out the
official call for tracker suggestions with volunteer maintainers.  At
that point we can figure out what trackers to consider and who will be
in charge of getting the test setup going.

-Brett