[Python-Dev] Date for DC-area Python sprint?

A.M. Kuchling amk at amk.ca
Wed May 3 18:08:07 CEST 2006

I found out that May 27th is on Memorial Day weekend, and some people
will doubtless have travel plans.  Let's aim for the next Saturday,
June 3rd.  (No intersection with the Need for Speed sprint; oh well.)

I'll post a detailed announcement and set up a wiki page when things
are nailed down, but it looks like the sprint can be from 9 or 10AM to
4PM, or thereabouts.  Wireless will be available.

Does anyone else want to organize sprints for that day?

--amk