[Python-Dev] 2.5 schedule

Neal Norwitz nnorwitz at gmail.com
Tue May 23 08:00:55 CEST 2006

Anthony's schedule is a bit up in the air which means this schedule
does not reflect what reality will be.  Perhaps we will skip a3
altogether which will give more time in a sense, though not in reality
since b1 in that case will hopefully be on or before June 14.  FWIW:

    alpha 3: May 25, 2006 [planned]
    beta 1:  June 14, 2006 [planned]
    beta 2:  July 6, 2006 [planned]
    rc 1:    July 27, 2006 [planned]
    final:   August 3, 2006 [planned]

As for wanting to get more things in, people ought to communicate that
here.  If there's something that should be added to the PEP, everyone
needs to know.