[Python-Dev] [Python-checkins] Python Regression Test Failures refleak (101)

Michael Hudson mwh at python.net
Sun May 28 18:42:14 CEST 2006

Georg Brandl <g.brandl at gmx.net> writes:

> Michael Hudson wrote:
>
>> So I think I'll be reading through exceptions.c pretty carefully.  I
>> don't think Sean and Richard have acquired as much paranoid
>> anal-mindedness and I have when hacking on Python C internals yet :)
>
> I intended to go through the code again today or tomorrow, looking for
> things we missed, but I was on the plane until now, so obviously you
> were faster.

Oh right.  I'd have preferred you didn't check in unfinished
code to the trunk, I think...

> Thanks for doing our work, though ;)

It has to be said, the degree of the refleaks put me into emergency
fire fighting mode...

Cheers,
mwh

--
  You have run into the classic Dmachine problem: your machine has
  become occupied by a malevolent spirit.  Replacing hardware or