[Python-Dev] [Python-checkins] Python Regression Test Failures refleak (101)

Michael Hudson mwh at python.net
Sun May 28 22:42:10 CEST 2006

Michael Hudson <mwh at python.net> writes:

> I think I've fixed the refleaks too, but running regrtest -R :: takes
> raaaather a while.

I hadn't: test_codecs and test_codeccallbacks both leak, the latter
quite spectacularly (9000+ refleaks a run).  The test_codecs leaks
come from calls to codecs.decode_charmap, I'm not sure that it's to do
with the exceptions.c changes.  The test_codeccallbacks leaks seem
more like they could be exception related: when a unicode decoding
fails, two references are leaked.

I've run out of energy for these tonight.

Cheers,
mwh

--
  To summarise the summary of the summary:- people are a problem.