[Python-Dev] Python Benchmarks

Niko Matsakis niko at alum.mit.edu
Wed May 31 17:35:39 CEST 2006

Hello,

After reading through recent Python mail regarding dictionaries and
exceptions, I wondered, what is the current state of the art in
Python benchmarks? I've tried before to find a definite set of Python
benchmarks but failed.  There doesn't seem to be an up to date
reference, though if there is one and I didn't find it I would be
very happy to be proven wrong. In any case, I would appreciate advice
from the experts regarding what's available and what it tests.

thank you,
Niko Matsakis