[Python-Dev] test_ucn fails for trunk on x86 Ubuntu Edgy

"Martin v. Löwis" martin at v.loewis.de
Wed Nov 8 06:54:26 CET 2006

Grig Gheorghiu schrieb:
> One of the Pybots buildslaves running x86 Ubuntu Edgy has been failing
> the unit test step for the trunk, specifically the test_ucn test.

Something is wrong with the machine. I forced a clean rebuild, and
now it crashes in test_doctest2:

http://www.python.org/dev/buildbot/community/all/x86%20Ubuntu%20Edgy%20trunk/builds/145/step-test/0

So either the compiler or some library has been updated in a strange
way, or there is a hardware problem. One would need access to the
machine to find out (and analyzing it is likely time-consuming).

Regards,
Martin