[Python-Dev] OT: How many other people got this spam?

Greg Ewing greg.ewing at canterbury.ac.nz
Mon Oct 2 03:03:44 CEST 2006

Jack Jansen wrote:
> I was wondering: how many other people who maintain websites (well:
> "maintain" might be a bit of a misnomer in my case:-) related to
> Python have also got this spam?

I got it. I was rather amused that they claim to have been
"looking for sites that would make good link partners" when
obviously no human eye of theirs has actually seen my site.

Addressing me as "Canterbury" in the To: line wasn't a good
sign either. :-)

I'm tempted to take them up on the offer and see whether
they actually make a link to my site from theirs...

--
Greg