[Python-Dev] 2.3.6 for the unicode buffer overrun

Brett Cannon brett at python.org
Thu Oct 12 23:55:03 CEST 2006

On 10/12/06, Anthony Baxter <anthony at interlink.com.au> wrote:

> On Friday 13 October 2006 05:30, Georg Brandl wrote:
> > I'm I the only one who feels that the website is a big workflow problem?
>
> Assuming you meant "Am I", then I absolutely agree with you.

I have touched the web site since the Pyramid switch and thus am not that
active, so what I am about to say may be slightly off, but ...

I know AMK was experimenting with rest2web as a possible way to do the web
site.  There has also been talk about trying out another system.  But I also
know some people would rather put the effort into improving Pyramid.

Once again, it's a matter of people putting the time in to make a switch
happen to a system that the site maintainers would be happy with.

-Brett