[Python-Dev] BRANCH FREEZE: release25-maint, 00:00UTC 12 September 2006

Anthony Baxter anthony at interlink.com.au
Mon Sep 11 13:58:13 CEST 2006

Ok, I haven't heard back from Martin, but I'm going to hope he's OK with
tomorrow as a release date for 2.5rc2. If he's not, we'll try for the day
after. In any case, I'm going to declare the release25-maint branch FROZEN as
at 00:00 UTC on the 12th. That's about 12 hours from now.

This is for 2.5rc2. Once this is out, I'd like to see as close to zero changes
as possible for the next week or so until 2.5 final is released.

My god, it's getting so close...

Anthony