[Python-Dev] BRANCH FREEZE/IMMINENT RELEASE: Python 2.5 (final). 2006-09-19, 00:00UTC

Anthony Baxter anthony at interlink.com.au
Mon Sep 18 06:40:43 CEST 2006

Ok, time to bring down the hammer. The release25-maint branch is absolutely
frozen to everyone but the release team from 00:00UTC, Tuesday 19th September.
That's just under 20 hours from now. This is for Python 2.5 FINAL, so anyone
who breaks this release will make me very, very sad. Based on the last few
releases, I'd expect the release process to take around 18 hours (timezones
are a swine).

Anthony