[Python-Dev] Download URL typo

"Martin v. Löwis" martin at v.loewis.de
Wed Sep 20 08:48:18 CEST 2006

Steve Holden schrieb:
> That links to
>
>    http://www.python.org/download/releases/2.5/msi/
>
> which *also* has a block at the top right whose last link is "Windows
> MSI installer". Unfortunately that takes you to
>
>    http://www.python.org/download/releases/2.5/msi/msi

I noticed, but my pyramid fu is not good enough to fix it.
Should I submit a pyramid/web site bug report? Or can you fix it?

Notice that the Highlights page behaves the same way, whereas
the License and Bugs pages works correctly. I can't really spot
a difference in the sources: the subnav.yml files are identical
in all these.

Actually, looking more closely, it appears that the "working"
pages have a line

    subnav: !fragment subnav.yml

in content.yml; this seems to make a difference. What does that
line mean?

Regards,
Martin