[Python-Dev] release25-maint is UNFROZEN

Armin Rigo arigo at tunes.org
Thu Sep 21 14:35:11 CEST 2006

Hi Anthony,

On Thu, Sep 21, 2006 at 09:12:03PM +1000, Anthony Baxter wrote:
> Thanks to everyone for helping make 2.5 happen. It's been a long slog there,
> but I think we can all be proud of the result.

Thanks for the hassle!  I've got another bit of it for you, though.  The
freezed 2.5 documentation doesn't seem to be available on-line.  At
least, the doc links from the release page point to the 'dev' 2.6a0
version, and the URL following the common scheme -
http://www.python.org/doc/2.5/ - doesn't work.

A bientot,

Armin