[Python-Dev] [Python-checkins] release25-maint is UNFROZEN

Fred L. Drake, Jr. fdrake at acm.org
Fri Sep 22 14:44:55 CEST 2006

On Thursday 21 September 2006 08:35, Armin Rigo wrote:
 > Thanks for the hassle!  I've got another bit of it for you, though.  The
 > freezed 2.5 documentation doesn't seem to be available on-line.  At
 > least, the doc links from the release page point to the 'dev' 2.6a0
 > version, and the URL following the common scheme -
 > http://www.python.org/doc/2.5/ - doesn't work.

This should mostly be working now.  The page at www.python.org/doc/2.5/
isn't "really" right, but will do the trick.  Hopefully I'll be able to work
out how these pages should be updated properly at the Arlington sprint this
weekend, at which point I can update PEP 101 appropriately and make sure this
gets done when releases are made.

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.   <fdrake at acm.org>