[Python-Dev] Python Doc problems

BJörn Lindqvist bjourne at gmail.com
Fri Sep 29 23:48:37 CEST 2006

> If there are "rampant criticisms" of the Python docs, then those that
> are complaining should take specific examples of their complaints to the
> sourceforge bug tracker and submit documentation patches for the
> relevant sections.  And personally, I've not noticed that criticisms of
> the Python docs are "rampant", but maybe there is some "I hate Python
> docs" newsgroup or mailing list that I'm not subscribed to.

Meh! The number one complaint IS that you have to take your complaints
to the sourceforge bug tracker and submit documentation patches. For
documentation changes, that is way to much overhead for to little
gain. But thankfully I think there are people working on fixing those
problems which is very nice.

--
mvh Björn