[Python-Dev] context manager - generator interaction?

Fred L. Drake, Jr. fdrake at acm.org
Fri Apr 6 16:40:44 CEST 2007

On where to write guidelines about exception handling scope:

On Friday 06 April 2007 10:31, skip at pobox.com wrote:
 > PEP 8 anyone?

New users should be exposed sooner than this; most will never read any PEP.
The tutorial seems like a good place.  This is general good programming
practice we're talking about here, not style.

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.   <fdrake at acm.org>