[Python-Dev] new subscriber looking for grunt work

"Martin v. Löwis" martin at v.loewis.de
Sun Apr 15 12:39:54 CEST 2007

> I'll be as brief as possible.  The welcome message to this list suggested
> that I post a brief introduction of myself, so here it goes.  I've been
> programming for about 10 years now (7 professionally).  I would rank
> myself as a moderate programmer always looking to improve, and
> would like to help on this project in whatever way I can.  I'll be trolling
> for grunt work and any documentation that needs to be done while
> I get the hang of things around here.

Hi Sergio,

an activity that is always worthwhile is bug and patch review. Pick a
patch or a bug report that hasn't seen any feedback (there are,
unfortunately, plenty of them), and try to analyse it.

See

http://mail.python.org/pipermail/python-dev/2002-November/029831.html

for an older article of what these activites involve.

Regards,
Martin