[Python-Dev] Source file markers for Tru64?

skip at pobox.com skip at pobox.com
Sat Aug 18 02:03:33 CEST 2007

    I didn't make it up.  I'm pretty sure I saw it somewhere in either the
    wiki, the python-3000 mailing list or in the source code itself.  I'll
    dig around some and figure out where I found it.  In the meantime, if
    someone else stumbles upon the smoking gun let me know.

PEP 3100:

    Remove support for old systems, including: BeOS, RISCOS, (SGI) Irix,
    Tru64

I'll hold off on doing anything more until I can update PEP 11.

Skip