[Python-Dev] More on server-side SSL support

Bill Janssen janssen at parc.com
Tue Aug 21 19:22:14 CEST 2007

> Can the TLS handshake be made to respect timeouts on sockets, or would
> this require changes deep inside OpenSSL?

I'm not sure.  Good test case to try.  I believe it will work.

By the way, interested parties should read

http://www.openssl.org/docs/ssl/SSL_CTX_set_options.html

and think about the options there.  I see the code currently selects

   SSL_OP_ALL

to enable all the various bug workarounds, but selects none of the
modifiers.  I'm not currently planning to change that behavior.

Bill