[Python-Dev] new bug tracker broken?

Neal Norwitz nnorwitz at gmail.com
Sat Aug 25 23:30:30 CEST 2007

It looks like you found the meta tracker rather than the python one.
To reset your password for the main python tracker:

  http://bugs.python.org/user?@template=forgotten

To report bugs, go here:
  http://bugs.python.org/

To register a new account, go here:
  http://bugs.python.org/user?@template=register

Note, I'm not sure if you have an account, you might need to register.

To report problems about the bug tracker (ie, not python problems), go here:
 http://psf.upfronthosting.co.za/roundup/meta/