[Python-Dev] Mac _OSA extension doesn't build on Leopard

Bill Janssen janssen at parc.com
Wed Dec 5 04:20:22 CET 2007

I shifted to Leopard a couple of weeks ago.  Seems to build and test
fine, but I disable all the various poorly documented/maintained Mac
modules, so my configure looks like this:

./configure --disable-universalsdk --disable-framework --disable-toolbox-glue

I believe OSA is "toolbox glue", so I'll see what happens.

Sure enough, looks like the API to the OSA changed with 10.5.  Not
unreasonable.  I'd say, just add "--disable-toobox-glue".

Bill