[Python-Dev] Signals+Threads (PyGTK waking up 10x/sec).

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Fri Dec 7 15:23:50 CET 2007

On Thu, Dec 06, 2007 at 09:08:54PM -0800, Guido van Rossum wrote:
>Can you explain how Gtk uses signals and threads together? The

Me?  No.  I've updated the bug at gnome.org asking someone there to answer
this.

FYI: I have no real interest in this, a friend of mine is interested in
this, just from a "why is powertop saying pygtk is waking up 10 times a
second on my laptop?" standpoint.  So I'm just trying to shepherd this.

Sean
--
 "Sometimes Omaha can't be avoided."
                 -- Howard Borden the navigator, _Bob_Newhart_