[Python-Dev] Converting tests to unittest/doctest?

Titus Brown titus at caltech.edu
Fri Dec 21 18:32:13 CET 2007

On Fri, Dec 21, 2007 at 04:02:21PM +0100, Quentin Gallet-Gilles wrote:
-> (oops, realized I didn't send it to the list, just to Titus)
->
-> I remember that it was one of the tasks at the Python Sprint at Google last
-> summer, so I guess this is a good idea (for GHOP, right ?)

Yep!

-> >From what remains of the spreadsheet used during the Sprint
-> (http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=pBLWM8elhFAmKbrhhh0ApQA&pli=1),
-> I believe you can add the following tests to your list:
->
-> test_tokenize
-> test_cProfile
-> test_extcall
-> test_logging
-> test_profile
-> test_thread
-> (and maybe test_pep277 that seems to use both unittest and test.test_support
-> )

These were already done as part of GHOP, just not all checked in yet --
we're waiting for some contributor agreements.  But thanks, that's
exactly the sort of info I'm looking for!

cheers,
--titus