[Python-Dev] Welcome to the "Python-Dev" mailing list

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Tue Feb 20 14:00:09 CET 2007

Juan Carlos:

Please note that the python-dev list is for the developers of the Python
language, rather than for Python application developer, so your query
isn't really appropriate for this list.

I would suggest that you read the mailman license carefully, as it will
tell you what you are allowed to do with the software. Since Mailman is
distributed under the GPL it is likely you can do all the things you
want to. If you have any further queries then there is a Mailman mailing
list to which you should refer. Please see

   http://www.gnu.org/software/mailman/

for further details. Good luck with your project.

regards
  Steve