[Python-Dev] dinner at Standard in Dallas

Jeremy Hylton jeremy at alum.mit.edu
Sun Feb 25 20:03:28 CET 2007

I'm organizing a trip to Standard in downtown Dallas for dinner
tonight (Sunday night).  It's about a 10 minute cab ride to Standard.
We can share cabs and get there without too much trouble.  The
restaurant is on the expensive side.  I'm thinking we should leave
from the hotal around 6:30pm.

http://www.standarddallas.com/
http://restaurants.dallasobserver.com/search/restaurants.php?oid=27399

A large group of us went for dinner last year and had a great time.
The food was excellent, short ribs and mashed potatoes with truffles
stand out in my mind.  They also serve a tangerita cocktail--margerita
made with Tang--that was memorable.

Let me know if you'd like to come and I'll make reservations and
arrange for cabs.

Jeremy