[Python-Dev] smarter temporary file object (SF #415692)

Neal Norwitz nnorwitz at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 07:07:58 CET 2007

On 1/2/07, dustin at v.igoro.us <dustin at v.igoro.us> wrote:
> I came across a complaint that PEP 0042 had become a graveyard of
> neglected ideas, and decided to have a look through and implement
> something.  Creating a smarter temporary file object seemed simple
> enough.
>
> Oddly, even after GvR re-opened it, I can't post an attachment to that
> tracker item

Hi Dustin.

Thanks for your patch!

Unfortunately, SF doesn't allow anyone except developers and the
tracker item owner to submit attachments.  The best thing to do would
be to create a new patch.  Then you can make a comment in the old RFE
that references your new patch.  Something like this is sufficient:

  Patch available here:  http://python.org/sf/NEW_PATCH_NUMBER

Cheers,