[Python-Dev] 2.5.1 plans

Neal Norwitz nnorwitz at gmail.com
Thu Jan 4 07:59:15 CET 2007

The current schedule looks like it's shaping up to be:

Wed, Jan 24 for 2.5.1c1
Wed Jan 31 for 2.5.1

It would be great if you could comment on some of the bug reports
below.  I think several already have patches/suggested fixes.

These looks like they would be nice to fix::

    http://python.org/sf/1579370 Segfault provoked by generators and exceptions
    http://python.org/sf/1377858 segfaults when using __del__ and weakrefs

There is one outstanding issue I was notified of in private mail::

    http://python.org/sf/1568240 Tix is not included in 2.5 for Windows

It's not clear to me if this should be fixed, but it's got a high priority::

    http://python.org/sf/1467929 %-formatting and dicts