[Python-Dev] Apologies from the CBS autoresponder

Tim Golden mail at timgolden.me.uk
Tue Jan 9 10:33:05 CET 2007

My many apologies to those who had their New Year
interrupted by my company's inane autoresponder.
I'm afraid that I went on leave for a week without
suspending list delivery just as my company changed
its name and sent out (unknown to me) an automatic
message to *everything* coming in to the old address.

I've pulled the plug on that address's subscription,
altho' I suspect some list admin got there before me.
Apologies again.

Tim Golden