[Python-Dev] [Python-3000] Warning for 2.6 and greater

Paul Moore p.f.moore at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 00:10:10 CET 2007

On 10/01/07, glyph at divmod.com <glyph at divmod.com> wrote:
> I've been assuming for some time that the only hope for Py3k compatibility
> within Twisted would be using PyPy as a translation layer.

Does this ring as many warning bells for me as it does for others? I
know very little about the current state of PyPy, but I read your
comment as implying that you expect Twisted to be unavailable (at some
level or other) for users of Py3K. Is that right?

How many other projects/packages anticipate *not* migrating to Py3K, I wonder?

Paul.