[Python-Dev] Pythn 2.5 buildbots do not build anymore?

Neal Norwitz nnorwitz at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 08:21:11 CET 2007

On 1/17/07, Thomas Heller <theller at ctypes.org> wrote:
> Why don't the Python 2.5 buildbots build anymore?

It looks like there were no checkins that caused a build.  Changing
doc or Misc/NEWS is excluded.  I'm guessing that there is a bug in
buildbot that causes it to miss any changes from svnmerge.  Those
should have been caught ISTM.

I just checked in a change and the build looks like it's going.

http://www.python.org/dev/buildbot/all/changes/521

Thomas, you might want to look at that, cause it's something I don't
understand in cytpes. :-)

In other buildbot news, I fixed the failures on windows through some
lucky guessing.  I'm not sure the fixes are optimal, so someone with
more Windows knowledge should take a look at them.

I also got the alpha tru64 buildbot running again.  We still have a
few down, but they generally look in decent shape.