[Python-Dev] BangPycon 2007 - First Indian Python Conference : Call for Participation

Anush Shetty itsanushshetty at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 12:12:50 CET 2007

Hi,
The BangPypers (Bangalore Python Users Group) invite you to submit a
proposal to present a technical paper or tutorial,
or to host a meeting or BOF session at the first Indian Python conference
here at St Josephs PG College Auditorium in Bangalore,India on March
3rd,2007.

There are no fixed guidelines except for the below.

1) The talk has to be on a Pythonic Topic
2) It will be restricted to 45 mts with buffer for Q& A -10 mts
3) Though not mandatory, preference will be given to relevance of the topic
with the agenda of the conference being "to promote Python"

Though currently the plans of having a separate tutorial section is not on,
we still want to hear from you, and we can see whether something can be
fitted in...

There might be just 10 talks split into 2 tracks. So please hurry up and
send in your proposals.

Your Proposal should be mailed conference AT bangpypers DOT org

BangPycon
First Indian Python Conference,
March 3rd 2007,
St Josephs PG College, Bangalore, India.
Email: conference at bangpypers.org
http://bangpypers.org
--
Cheers.