[Python-Dev] Python's C interface for types

Nick Maclaren nmm1 at cus.cam.ac.uk
Fri Jan 26 19:55:58 CET 2007

Oops.  Something else fairly major I forgot to ask.  Python long.
I can't find any clean way of converting to or from this, and
would much rather not build a knowledge of long's internals into
my code.  Going via text is, of course, possible - but is not very
efficient, even using hex/octal.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren,
Email:  nmm1 at cam.ac.uk
Tel.:  +44 1223 334761    Fax:  +44 1223 334679