[Python-Dev] Unipath package

Mike Orr sluggoster at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 04:12:36 CET 2007

Thanks everyone who sent Windows and Mac unittest reports.  I've got
enough of them now.

95% of the Windows errors are because I forgot to remove symlinks from
the control values.
The repr() problem is more mysterious: somehow one path is turning
into unicode while the other isn't.  The chmod error probably just
needs some bits excluded from the comparision.

The Mac errors have to do with the general temp directory being a
symlink, and some paths being resolved while others aren't. I'll have
to take that up with my Mac-loving colleagues.

0.1.1 will be in the Cheeseshop soon with fixed tests.

--
Mike Orr <sluggoster at gmail.com>