[Python-Dev] Happy Birthday, Guido!

Josiah Carlson jcarlson at uci.edu
Wed Jan 31 20:11:42 CET 2007

"Guido van Rossum" <guido at python.org> wrote:
> Thank you guys! Now I want something fun to do with my life again too! :-)

You could hand BDFL responsibilities off onto perhaps Tim, Raymond, or
Martin for a few months and try to convince Google to open an office in
Hawaii.  Pick up one of those Toughbook laptops, and you could be coding
on the beach all year round.  Need to wait for some unittests to run?
Catch a wave or two.  Feeling a little stressed?  Have a mimosa.
Getting too much sun?  Sit in the shade.

The possibilities are endless. :)

 - Josiah