[Python-Dev] Need help fixing tests in str/unicode branch

Guido van Rossum guido at python.org
Sat Jul 21 02:17:12 CEST 2007

Thanks to all who helped fixing tests in the str/unicode branch! We're
down to about 35 failing tests. I still need help -- especially since
we're now getting into territory that I don't know all that well, for
example the email package or XML support.

The list of unit tests that need help is still on the wiki:
http://wiki.python.org/moin/Py3kStrUniTests

Instructions on how to help and how to avoid duplicate work are also
there. Please help!

Thanks to all those who already fixed one or more tests!