[Python-Dev] Add a -z interpreter flag to execute a zip file

Guido van Rossum guido at python.org
Tue Jul 24 05:00:28 CEST 2007

New icons get added so rarely that each time it happens, Windows has
changed enough to make the instructions invalid... I do remember
creating icon associations for .py, .pyc, .pyo and .pyw, and separate
"open" associations for these. IIRC the two associations are quite
independent. Probably everything has changed though since we now use
MSI.

--Guido