[Python-Dev] Py3k: error during 'make install' in py3k-struni ?

Guido van Rossum guido at python.org
Wed Jul 25 00:30:38 CEST 2007

Yeah, that particular test is not yet working. (Fixes are welcome --
see http://wiki.python.org/moin/Py3kStrUniTests for how to help.)

I believe I rigged "make install" to continue after this error -- did
the rest of the install complete?

FWIW, a better place to discuss Py3k bleeding edge stuff is
python-3000 at python.org. Sign up at the usual place. (I've CC'ed that
list now -- please remove python-dev from followups.)

--Guido