[Python-Dev] Two spaces or one?

Greg Ewing greg.ewing at canterbury.ac.nz
Fri Jul 27 02:26:47 CEST 2007

skip at pobox.com wrote:
> Me, I find it easier
> to read code which is displayed or printed with monospaced fonts.  Note,
> however, that I've been programming for 30 years.  I started with IBM punch
> cards, so I might be a bit biased.

I normally use monospaced fonts for Python, but in my
Think Pascal days I wrote most of my Pascal in Geneva.
I thought it actually looked quite nice that way,
especially with TP's auto-formatting.

It depends a lot on the font, though -- I don't think
I'd like to program in Times, for instance.

University of Canterbury,	   | Carpe post meridiem!          	  |
Christchurch, New Zealand	   | (I'm not a morning person.)          |