[Python-Dev] [OT] Monospaced fonts

Greg Ewing greg.ewing at canterbury.ac.nz
Fri Jul 27 02:36:25 CEST 2007

Georg Brandl wrote:
> I couldn't live without monospaced fonts for
> source code.  Apart from being easier to read, it is essential for sketches
> or things that must be aligned, such as the class schema in SocketServer.py.

This just goes to show we're living in the dark
ages wrt source code representation. We should
be able to write our comments in HTML with
embedded SVG diagrams. :-)

University of Canterbury,	   | Carpe post meridiem!          	  |
Christchurch, New Zealand	   | (I'm not a morning person.)          |