[Python-Dev] popen test case inquiry in r55735 using PCBuild8

Mark Hammond mhammond at skippinet.com.au
Wed Jun 6 05:45:08 CEST 2007

> My apologies for being a day late, got working on some other things.
> So here's the scoop as it relates to the issue at hand:

Something else I meant to mention:  your problem is that the test suite
fails in some circumstances, but these circumstances are not met for most
core developers or when running the python test suite from the directory it
is built in, but your proposed fix is a patch to os.popen().  There would
also need to be new test cases added to demonstrate this bug in a "normal"
test run.

Cheers,

Mark