[Python-Dev] Bug Days

Terry Jones terry at jon.es
Wed Mar 7 17:38:48 CET 2007

Why not offer a Python patching tutorial at the next US/Euro PyCon? It
seems like there's plenty that could be taught. I'd attend. I'd suggest
that that specific tutorial be offered free, or be paid for by sponsors.

Similarly, the first day of the post-PyCon sprints could have a group
learning about the patching process. While I'd probably not attend a
"sprint" (because I'd imagine I'd be doing more harm than good) I'd
certainly be interested in showing up for a day explicitly aimed at those
interested in learning / sprinting on patching python.

Terry