[Python-Dev] Patch 1644818: Allow importing built-in submodules

"Martin v. Löwis" martin at v.loewis.de
Mon Mar 12 13:51:12 CET 2007

> Sorry for the repetition, but since nobody has commented on patch
> 1644818 for about a week I thought perhaps I should ask again.
>
> Is there anything I need to do before the patch is ready for inclusion?

No; basically, you just need to be patient now. Do you have an urgent
need to get this patch included?

One issue is whether this patch should be backported to the 2.5 branch;
as it is arguably a new feature, it probably should not. As 2.6 is still
quite some time ahead, I can't see any urgency.

Regards,
Martin